Demonstration of Nordson Solutions for SMT Technology and Electronics Manufacturing at NEPCON ASIA 2021 |
CARLSBAD, Calif .– (BUSINESS WIRE) – November 3, 2021–
Nordson Corporation (NASDAQ: NDSN), one of the world’s leading producers of precision technology, showcased solutions for electronics manufacturing, printed circuit board assembly (PCBA), surface mount technology ( SMT) and semiconductor packaging at NEPCON Asia in Shenzhen, China, October 20-22, 2021.
This press release features multimedia. See the full version here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211102005374/en/
Nordson Electronics Solutions’ equipment for manufacturing electronic products was a popular demonstration at NEPCON Asia in October 2021 in Shenzhen, China. Conformal coating, dispensing, plasma processing, selective soldering and x-ray inspection systems from the ASYMTEK, DAGE, MARCH and SELECT product lines were on display. (Graphic: Business Wire)
- Coating coating – ASYMTEK Panorama â¢ R Line, featuring the Select Coat Â® SL-940 Compliant Coating System, provides flexibility and convenience for manufacturers transitioning to an automated conformal coating process.
- Fluid distribution – The ASYMTEK Forte â¢ MAX System performs a double jet dispensing with two IntelliJetÂ® Jet Valves, including real-time tilt correction, ideal for fast filling or underfilling. The award-winning Spectrum â¢ II Distribution The post-distribution inspection system is ideal for many PCBA and semiconductor packaging distributions.
- Plasma Surface Treatment – The Popular MARCH AP-1000 is an economical and space-saving vacuum plasma processing machine for processing all types of parts and components. It is completely autonomous, including the pump, the chamber, the control electronics, and requires a minimum of floor space.
- Selective welding – The SELECT Integra Â® 508.3PD 2seg multi-station includes simultaneous fluxing, preheating with dual fluxers and solder pots, and can solder two isolated boards in parallel mode in line with two segmented conveyors.
- X-ray inspection – DAGE QuadraÂ® 5 is the x-ray inspection system of choice for sub-micron applications such as PCB and semiconductor inspection, detection of counterfeit components, and quality control of finished products.
Nordson electronic solutions manufactures and supports award-winning equipment for precision automated fluid dispensing, conformal coating, plasma surface treatment and selective welding, from product lines ASYMMETRIC, MARCH, and TO SELECT, for use in semiconductor packaging, printed circuit board assembly and other precision assembly operations.
Nordson test and inspection manufactures and supports a full line of industry leading test and inspection products for the electronics industry. Offering an award-winning portfolio of DAGE, MATRIX, SONOSCAN and YESTECH product families, Nordson T&I provides powerful, cost-effective solutions to the printed circuit assembly (PCBA) and semiconductor industries.
About Nordson Corporation
Nordson Corporation is an innovative precision technology company that leverages an evolving growth framework to deliver leading growth with industry-leading margins and returns. The company’s direct sales model and application expertise serve global customers across a wide variety of mission-critical applications. Its diverse end-market exposure includes consumer non-durable, medical, electronic and industrial end markets. Founded in 1954 and headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, the company has operations and support offices in more than 35 countries.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211102005374/en/
CONTACT: CHINA CONTACT:
Phone. : +86.21.3866.9166
[email protected] GLOBAL CONTACT:
Roberta foster smith
Phone. : + 1-760-431-1919
KEYWORD: CALIFORNIA CHINA UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER MANUFACTURING EQUIPMENT ELECTRONIC DESIGN AUTOMATION ENGINEERING CHEMICAL / PLASTIC TECHNOLOGY SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Nordson Corporation
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 03/11/2021 02:37 / DISC: 03/11/2021 02:37
Copyright Business Wire 2021.