DEWALT® Showcases New Innovation for Commercial Concrete and Masonry Construction Industries at World of Concrete®
- 60V MAX* Cordless SDS MAX Chipping Hammers in 22 lbs (DCH892X1) and 15 pounds (DCH832X1) models
- Made in the United States Critical Connection Undercut Anchors (CCU+™)
- 20V MAX* XR® Brushless Cordless 1/2-in. Hammer Drill (DCD805)
- 20V MAX* XR® Brushless Cordless 1/2-in. Drill/driver (DCD800)
60V MAX* Cordless SDS MAX Chipping Hammers in 22 lb (DCH892X1) and 15 lb (DCH832X1) models
Designed for heavy-duty demolition, concrete, and masonry work, the DEWALT 60V MAX* 22 lb. Cordless SDS MAX Chipping Hammer quickly breaks up dense concrete with up to 19.4 joules of impact energy**. The hammer tackles horizontal and downward chips for high performance in medium to lower wall and flooring tasks and is also ideal for demanding highway jobs. The SDS Max 60V MAX* Cordless Chipping Hammer 15 lbs. mid-weight delivers up to 10.5 joules of impact energy** and is highly maneuverable for horizontal chiselling in upper or lower walls and concrete surface preparation applications.
The hammers offer precision mulching with 7-position variable speed control and maintain a constant speed under load with built-in constant-speed electronics for stable operation. Both hammers feature an integrated SHOCKS Active Vibration Control® system designed to minimize vibration felt at the handles compared to rotary hammers without this feature. Each is enabled with WIRELESS TOOL CONTROL connectivity for remote activation of the DCV585 60V MAX* dust extractor (sold separately) and comes Tag Ready™ providing the ability to attach a DEWALT Tool Connect™ tag for tracking location via DEWALT Tool Connect™ app (tags sold separately). Hammers will be available April 1, 2022 in the form of kit units.
Made in the United States Critical Connection Undercut Anchors (CCU+™)
When critical mechanical anchorage connections are needed, DEWALT Critical Connection Undercut (CCU+™) anchors get the job done. CCU+™ line of 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″ and 3/4″ anchors combine with hollow core drills and undercut bits, 60V MAX* rotary hammers and dust extractors for OSHA Table 1 compliance. cordless system designed to speed anchor installation and reduce dust exposure. Now available in two steel grades, B7 carbon steel and 316 grade 2 stainless steel, the anchors are manufactured in the United States and compliant with Buy American Act procurement requirements for USDA projects. They are ideal for:
- Beam, column and post anchors
- Security related accessories and assemblies
- Industrial facilities and water treatment plants
- Transport works
- Equipment Racks and Utility Systems
- Barriers, guardrails and guardrail supports
- Critical Aerial Anchors
- Seismic qualification (SDC A – F)
- Tension area / cracked concrete
20V MAX* XR® Brushless Cordless 1/2-in. Hammer Drill (DCD805) and the 20V MAX* XR® Brushless Cordless 1/2-in. Drill/driver (DCD800)
Attendees will also get a preview of the new DEWALT 20V MAX* XR® Brushless Cordless 1/2-in. Hammer Drill (DCD805) and 20V MAX* XR® Brushless Cordless 1/2-in. Drill/Driver (DCD800), both launched in March 2022.
Additionally, DEWALT will be showcasing a wide variety of its latest tools, accessories and technology solutions at World of Concrete, including:
- DEWALT POWERSTACK™ 20V MAX* Compact Battery: DEWALT is the first major power tool brand in the world to use pocket cell batteries designed for the construction industry
- DEWALT ELITE™ SERIES Accessories: SDS PLUS and SDS MAX carbide drills, diamond† Built to Last™ Abrasive Cutting Blades and Wheels
- 20V/12V MAX* XR® 3×360 Green Line Laser: Compatible with DEWALT 12V MAX* and 20V MAX* battery platforms providing versatility on both battery systems
- Total Business Solutions™: A new offering of end-to-end DEWALT solutions including industry-leading software, products, services and training, tailored to the specific needs and unique challenges of concrete contractors
To learn more about DEWALT products, please visit: www.dewalt.com.
*Regarding 60V MAX* – The maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 60 volts. The rated voltage is 54.
Relative to 20V MAX* – The maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. The rated voltage is 18.
Compared to 12V MAX* – The maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 12 volts. The nominal voltage is 10.8.
**According to EPTA procedure 05/2009
†These blades use manufactured diamonds designed for cutting.
World of Concrete® is a registered trademark of Hanley Wood Exhibitions, Inc., which does not endorse or approve these products
DEWALT is obsessed with how users work in the real world and relentlessly pursues complete jobsite solutions. By incorporating its latest technological and industrial innovations, DEWALT is leading the charge for the jobsite of the future. DEWALT products. TOUGH® GUARANTEED. For more information, visit www.dewalt.com or follow DEWALT on Facebook, Twitter, instagram, and LinkedIn.
On Stanley Black & Decker
Based at New Britain, Connecticut, Stanley Black & Decker, an S&P 500 company, is a leader $14.5 billion diversified global manufacturer with 56,000 employees in more than 60 countries who manufacture the tools, products and solutions to achieve its purpose, for those who make the world. The company operates the world’s largest tool business with iconic brands including DEWALT, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER and CRAFTSMAN; the second largest commercial electronic security company in the world; and is a global industry leader in highly engineered solutions within its engineered fastening and infrastructure businesses. Learn more about www.stanleyblackanddecker.com.
DEWALT Media Contact:
Director, Public Relations