Mouser Electronics Expands Line Card with Over 35 New Manufacturer Brands
DALLAS & FORT WORTH, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Mouser ElectronicsInc., the worldwide authorized distributor of the latest semiconductors and electronic components, continues to expand its line card by adding 36 new manufacturers through the end of August 2022. With over 1,200 manufacturer brands, Mouser now offers an even broader range of product options for its global customer base of design engineers, component buyers, sourcing agents , teachers and students.
“Engineers turn to Mouser for the latest and most innovative products for their designs, and we strive to meet their expectations by connecting them with leading component manufacturers in our ever-expanding line card” , said Jeff Newell, senior vice president of Mouser Electronics. Some products.
In the face of semiconductor shortages and other supply chain disruptions, Mouser’s longstanding strategy of investing and maintaining strong inventory helps meet the component needs of manufacturers around the world. As a leader in New Product Introduction™, Mouser maintains a massive inventory of more than one million unique SKUs through its global fulfillment center, offering semiconductors and electronic components in all product categories, including embedded products, connectors, optoelectronics, passives and more.
New Manufacturer Partners Mouser added in 2022 include:
- Solidigmaa leading provider of NAND flash and SSD technology that offers Intel-based QLC storage technology® Technology.
- Amphenol Piezotronic PCB focuses on the development and application of integrated circuit technology to piezoelectric sensors and has quickly expanded to include vibration and force sensors. In today’s market, their sensors support testing in aerospace and defense, transportation, automotive, civil engineering, and general R&D.
- The modal store offers structural and acoustic vibration detection systems for various applications in design and test laboratories as well as in manufacturing plants. Their precision calibration systems and modal and vibratory shakers are designed to simplify testing phases and help manufacturers provide 100% quality inspection of components.
- Allegro Microsystemsa global leader in power and sensing solutions for motion control and energy efficient systems.
- Labforge inc.designer and developer of smart cameras.
To view Mouser’s newest manufacturer partners, visit https://www.mouser.com/new-manufacturer/.
For the latest news from Mouser, visit https://www.mouser.com/newsroom/.
As a worldwide authorized distributor, Mouser offers the world’s widest selection of the latest semiconductors and electronic components—in stock and ready to ship™. Mouser customers can expect 100% authentic, certified and fully traceable products from each of its manufacturing partners. To help expedite customer designs, Mouser’s website hosts an extensive library of technical resources, including a Technical Resource Centeras well as product data sheets, vendor-specific reference designs, application notes, technical design information, engineering tools, and other useful information.
Engineers can keep up to date with exciting product, technology and application news with Mouser’s free e-newsletter. Mouser’s email news and referral subscriptions are customizable to meet the unique and changing needs of customer and subscriber projects. No other distributor gives engineers so much customization and control over the information they receive. Learn about emerging technologies, product trends and more by signing up today at https://sub.info.mouser.com/subscriber.
About Mouser Electronics
Mouser Electronics, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is an authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components focused on new product introductions from its leading manufacturer partners. Serving the global community of electronics design engineers and buyers, the global distributor’s website, mouser.com, is available in multiple languages and currencies and offers more than 6.8 million products from over 1,200 manufacturer brands. Mouser offers 27 worldwide support locations to provide top-notch customer service in the local language, currency, and time zone. The distributor ships to more than 650,000 customers in 223 countries/territories from its state-of-the-art 1 million square foot distribution facility located in the Dallas, Texas metro area. For more information, visit https://www.mouser.com/.
Mouser and Mouser Electronics are registered trademarks of Mouser Electronics, Inc. All other product, logos and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.