Top Key Construction Equipment Market Players – Caterpillar
Construction machines that are commonly found on construction sites are heavy vehicles, also known as heavy trucks, heavy machinery, heavy machinery, and engineering equipment. They are essential for all construction activities and their demand is expected to increase between 2021-2026.
During the coronavirus pandemic, construction in all sectors was halted for fear of the spread of the virus and weak economic activity. However, as it is gradually returning to normal, the demand for construction machinery is expected to increase by the end of 2021.
Download for sample @ https://bit.ly/3Af4AzY
CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT TRENDS IN THE POWERTRAIN GROUP
• Technology that can lead to pollution-free engine solutions is one of the R&D projects carried out at FPT Industrial. The transmission system provides up to 400 kW of power, the H2 tank, the fuel cell module consists of a lithium-ion battery, an axle and an energy management system.
• ZF continues to expand its products to support the electrification of dirt roads. A recent company launched an eTrac electric drive for wheeled excavators. The new system consists of a two-stage Powershift transmission, an electric motor and an inverter. It can be extended to a maximum torque of 850 Nm and a continuous power of 80 kW.
• Kubota’s electronically controlled D902K engine allows manufacturers to easily replace existing engines without having to redesign their current systems.
• FPT Industry has introduced three on-road slider engines (Cursor 9, Cursor 11 and Cursor 13) that meet GBVI emissions regulations which will be fully implemented in China from July 1, 2021.
CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT MARKET DYNAMICS
• The marking of scans is moving away from traditional analog practices. It is an integration of digital tools to streamline existing business processes eg. B. Moving time tracking, secure training and various online paper templates.
• This makes school data acquisition efficient and improves the accuracy of time monitoring and the focus of field data for overall visibility. Due to the path of bulky practices and digitized investments, construction machinery companies can scale up their businesses which improve processes and systems to make employees more efficient and lower total cost and hence increase profits.
• The basic vision of IOT for mobile machines is the use of digital technologies to record data that can be performed on the performance of mobile automatic hosting systems that are performed over time, true and for users. end and OEM suppliers so that they Uptime and flexibility can maximize your machines.
CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT MARKET FACTORS
Developing and developed countries alike demand construction equipment for different purposes, some common factors that are expected to drive the market are:
• Increase in construction activity for residential, commercial and industrial purposes which appeared before the pandemic and is expected to increase again.
• There have been various public-private partnerships around the world to develop infrastructure that will lead to more business.
• Advanced technology of construction machinery of large manufacturing companies, including automation of various equipment.
• As people’s awareness increases, new trends are observed for the installation of safety devices in all buildings, increasing their construction activities and the demand for new equipment.
• Caterpillar Inc
• CNH Industriel SA
• Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction Co Ltd
• Hitachi Construction Machinery Co Ltd
• JC Bamford Excavators Ltd
• Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd
• Komatsu Ltd.
• Liebherr International SA
• Limited escorts
• Deere & Company
• Kobelco Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
• Hyundai Construction Equipment & Co.
• Volvo Construction Equipment AB
Read more information: https://mobilityforesights.com/product/construction-equipment-market/
Company name: Mobility Foresights
Contact Person: Kunal Roy
Email: send an email
Phone: + 1-315-675-4056
Address: P3 & P4, HAL 3rd floor
We are among the very few market research firms in the world, specialized in the field (s) of mobility. Our research area includes automotive, aerospace, marine, locomotives, logistics, and construction and agricultural equipment.
We envision the future of mobility every day, following the fields of mobility is not only our job, it is our passion. We are here, just to serve you in the most ideal way and your fulfillment is above all.
This version was posted on openPR.